Recipe is a part of an article from blog post on Scout Shop Website: https://www.scoutshop.org/blog/fun-and-different-family-halloween-activities.html
Make Halloween candy. I grew up with my grandmother making some of my favorite candy in the whole world. She always stored it in tins (where does one even buy those? You know – the ones with the seasonal pictures on the lids?). It can be adapted for any holiday and it is so easy to make!
3.5 cups white chocolate
3 cups Chex cereal
1.5 cups pretzels
1 cup Halloween/fall-colored M&M’s
OPTIONAL: peanuts (exclude for nut allergies) – I did not include in this batch
- Melt the white chocolate (keep the heat low and stir frequently)
- Break up pretzels into small chunks (or use mini pretzels)
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Pour the white chocolate into the bowl of dry ingredients and gently fold
- Pour the mixture onto a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and flatten until even
- Put in freezer for 1 hour or until hard
- Break into pieces and bag individually for fun Halloween party goody bags (or in a large bowl for the family)!
Recipe a part of article from blog post on Scout Shop Website: https://www.scoutshop.org/blog/fun-and-different-family-halloween-activities.html